Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support pack version changes for SAP Standard program

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to retrieve older version of the SAP standard program. I have the Transport request with me. However , In SAP standard program is not displaying history . It is showing only active version changes by SAP. Is it possible to get previous version of SAP standard program? If yes then please share me the steps?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please do not import older versions of the SAP standard program. There might be tons of other objects in this transport request, too.

For changes in the program's behaviour please check th SAP notes related to this program coming with the new version.

Also check all BADIs, USEREXITs and ENHANCEMENTs for this program. Maybe a BADI or USEREXIT call has changed its position or sequence.

Also possible is a modification removal during SPAU.

Regards,

Klaus

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any specific reason you want to do it.

Raghav

0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Actully SAP standard program is behaving differently after this support pack upgradation. So we are trying to findout what has been changed.

0 Kudos

Fayaz,

You should search for notes in marketplace if you want to understand if any issues with the current version.

Raghav

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please do not import older versions of the SAP standard program. There might be tons of other objects in this transport request, too.

For changes in the program's behaviour please check th SAP notes related to this program coming with the new version.

Also check all BADIs, USEREXITs and ENHANCEMENTs for this program. Maybe a BADI or USEREXIT call has changed its position or sequence.

Also possible is a modification removal during SPAU.

Regards,

Klaus