Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Amount (INVFO-WMWST) in MIRO disappear when tick "Calculate Tax"

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have this weird scenario happening... so here goes my story...

Recently, MM Functional created a few new tax codes...

After that, when they go test create an invoice from MIRO, the tax amount (INVFO-WMWST) will disappear if they click tick "Calculate Tax".

The Tax Amount will disappear...

I noticed this happens when the invoice reference the PO in MIRO, especially certain tax code on a particular line item...

Older tax code doesn't seem to pose this odd event... but new tax codes definitely give this weird behavior.

Anyone out here knows why the Tax Amount is disappearing when functionals tick "Calculate Tax"???

Regards

William

William Wilstroth
3 REPLIES 3

lucassizenando
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello William, you solved the problem?! I have the same problem, you can help me ?

Att

Lucas

0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

At that time i was modifying FDCB BAS04 screen 100 to add additional input box. And if I remember correctly, my tax amount disappears due to my customization...

I had it fix for almost half a year ago...

But are you modifying MIRO screen? Probably you need to check your customization...

Regards,

William...

William Wilstroth

lucassizenando
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello William, I'm glad you answered !!

So I did not modify the MIRO screen, You could tell the customizing should I check?

If I change the screen 100 FDCB BAS04 then solve the problem?

Thks,

Lucas