Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracing of message in Status Bar using Call Transaction for MRBR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the business requirement, I would like to automate the MRBR Transaction. I am achieving this by using Call Transaction. After aaplying certain company codes as an i/p; i receive the invoices as an o/p in a ALV Lay out. Say for example, 100 invoices are displayed in a AlV Lay-out after applying i/p. Now I select all these 100 invoices and release them.

All these steps are recorded and supplied to Call Transaction via BDC table.

Problem:

The number of invoices released, appear in the status bar of that ALV Lay-out screen. This message appears on the ALV screen after I have released the invoices and clicked on "SAVE" button.I would like to use this information and display this number (No. of Invoices released) in my Job Log. But I do not know how to do it. Could any one help me out for this?

Thanks in advance,

Jigar Shah.

4 REPLIES 4

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you use the MESSAGES into message_Table extension of the CALL TRANSACTION syntax?

If you use this, this information will be logged into this message_table and you can use that for your log.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Yes I have tried that option as well.

But the thing is, the recording gets over as soon as I click on "SAVE" button.And that message apperas in status bar only after I click on "SAVE" button.So this way the message in the status bar never gets recorded.

Thanks & Regards,

Jigar Shah.

0 Kudos

Ok. If possible, include the BACK button in your recording and check if you are getting those messages.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

LeonvNiekerk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Wihtout using BDC, you could use class cl_last_message_info to obtain last message in status bar