Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download AS ABAP 7.52 SP04, developer edition

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi julie.plummer 10 days before we talked about this Issue of download...

I am unable to download till now.. Now it is showing this Kind Of error. I have attached Screenshot. Please Give a solution.

See Comment for more details.

dipteshkumar96
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Diptesh,

OK - the support team have got back to me. It seems like there was a failure connecting to the backend GTS system initially, which is why you received the “Unfortunately, a technical error occurred…” . This is exceptional.

Therefore, you need to:

1. IMPORTANT: Go to sap.com and log out. This will help confirm there are no issues with authentication.
  2. Then log back in.
  3. Then try the download again.
  4. Then, please let me know how you got on, with a screenshot of any error messages.

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie.

11 REPLIES 11

abo
Active Contributor

This post looks funny 🙂

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Diptesh,

OK - the support team have got back to me. It seems like there was a failure connecting to the backend GTS system initially, which is why you received the “Unfortunately, a technical error occurred…” . This is exceptional.

Therefore, you need to:

1. IMPORTANT: Go to sap.com and log out. This will help confirm there are no issues with authentication.
  2. Then log back in.
  3. Then try the download again.
  4. Then, please let me know how you got on, with a screenshot of any error messages.

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie.

Hi julie.plummer ,

Finally after waiting for many days I got success today. Downloaded successfully. Thank you to your entire support team.
Special thanks to you for giving importance to this issue.

I look forward to your guidance in the future. God Bless you.

Thanks and best wishes,

Diptesh Kumar Bera

0 Kudos

hi Julie

im trying to download unsuccessfully with the same error message that was posted earlier, my location is India.

When i click the download, it takes me the checkbox for end user license agreement. But as soon as I click "Submit" i get following error,

Unfortunately, a technical error occurred when processing your request. Please try again.

I tried all the steps that you mentioned like logging out of sap.com and logging back in with my SID. Error still persists and i cant get around it to download.

Please help

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

c5e08e0478aa4727abc4482f5be390b2 I asked the moderator to ask the SAP Community Dev team to have a look at this question...

abo
Active Contributor

sandra.rossi I had already done that, forgot to add the explanation: it was an intentional attempt to move part of the conversation off that post, for readability.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Andrea, hi Sandra,

Thanks for your vigilance. I posted this from a user comment because:

• Relatively few people follow these blogs, so the Community expertise doesn't get deployed
  • It makes it difficult for other users to find similar issues in future, which leads to many duplicated errors
  • The Comments section gets clogged up over time with pages and pages of Tech Support info, interspersed with random feedback comments.

However, I'm working with Moshe to optimize this process. Am happy to get feedback from you two as well.

Best wishes, Julie.

0 Kudos

I DID EVERYTHING YOU SAID, I tried the solutions you found in other comments and they didn't work, I STILL GET THE SAME ERROR, TURKEY / 10.56 a.m. Please fix this problem dear Julie.Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-11 155118.png

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi deep.blue2,

I am sorry to hear this. Please send this information to me, by email if you prefer.

I am first dot last at sap dot com:

1. URL of download
  2. User ID
  3. User IP
  4. Date, Time and Time zone of attempted downloads
  5. Screenshots of any error messages

Please not: You get the URL by choosing Part 1 and right-clicking, as in the graphic.

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie.

edukepczynski
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Julie.

I have the same problem.

I'm trying to download the SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP Developer Edition 7.52 SP04, but I get the same message since last week. (Unfortunately, a technical error occurred when processing your request. Please try again. Close this window and go back to SAP.com).

I've tried the same steps you mentioned before, but the error persist. I logged out os sap.com, logged back in, I tried to download in Linux Mint using both Firefox and Google Chrome. I also tried on Windows 10 with Edge and Chrome as well.

I'm trying to download from Brazil. My last attempt was right now. ( -3 GMT, São Paulo region, 8:50am)

This is the download link I tried.

https://www.sap.com/registration/trial.f47300f6-63b8-4f22-b189-dbadd3c903d6.html?id=0050000001758022...

Could you please help me?

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I have only just seen this, because it was hidden as an answer to an old, previously answered question.

It is more efficient to create a new question.

Could you please try again, email the following address with ALL the following information, including SCREENSHOT:

• URL of download
  • User ID
  • User IP
  • Date, Time, Time zone, and location (country) of attempted downloads
  • screenshot of the error

... to the following address:

SCNContent [at]sap[dot]com

IMPORTANT: They need your address to be able to help you.

Plus they need an up-to-date attempt, in case anything has changed.

Thanks and best wishes,

Julie.