Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update table REGUH in payment program

gabriel_pill-kahan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there's a user exit in the payment program to update table REGUH before the payment medium is printed or sent. The table has field SRTF2 that we want to populate using our own logic and then use it to control the sort order of output. I looked at program SAPF110S but couldn't find a solution.

Thank you, Gabriel

6 REPLIES 6

rajasekhar_matukumalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the BTE 2110. You should be able to change the values going into REGUH.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

Raj,

As far as I can see, BTE 2110 is used only in program RFZALI20 which produces payments list or exceptions list, but does not actually updates REGUH.

Thank you, Gabriel

0 Kudos

Hi

Did u try changing the C_REGUH_LST?

FUNCTION SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00002110.

*"----

""Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(I_REGUH) LIKE REGUH STRUCTURE REGUH

*" TABLES

*" T_REGUP STRUCTURE REGUP

*" T_REGUP_LST STRUCTURE REGUP_LST

*" CHANGING

" VALUE(_C_REGUH_LST_*) LIKE REGUH_LST STRUCTURE REGUH_LST

*"----

ENDFUNCTION.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Yes, I've tried changing C_REGUH_LST but REGUH itself has not changed. From the payment job log I can see that BTE 2110 is used only by program RFZALI20 (I put a MESSAGE command and this is too late since it's happening after the checks have printed already.

Rgerads, Gabriel

0 Kudos

Hi,

There are couple of other BTE's 1820 and 1830.

1830 can be used where all the Vendor Payments are grouped. (This BTE will be triggered to all those invoices for which the payment is being made. Navigate on these 2 BTEs.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

We have a similar requirement of populating REGUH-SRTF2 to sort the output of payment advice.

Did you find any solution to this? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Savitha