Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Discussions
Engage in AI and ML discussions. Collaborate on innovative solutions, explore SAP's AI innovations, and discuss use cases, challenges, and future possibilities.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI-related projects in your company

L_Skorwider
Participant

Dear community,

I am surrounded by ubiquitous news about AI and its potential applications in business. I even have some thoughts myself that I am sharing. However, we also know that today's electronic media keep us in our information bubbles. And even this group in the SAP community is not yet very populous, so maybe it's still a complete niche after all?

Therefore, I am very curious to know if this revolution has already started at the level of your companies. Share with me whether you have already had the pleasure of participating in any projects that combine the world of AI with SAP. Or maybe something spectacular is already happening in your companies. What is the reception of these projects? Do people see more opportunity and excitement, or a threat to their jobs?

I know that in many cases you can't reveal details. However, just knowing what the scale of change is would be useful. I look forward to your feedback.

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Newcomer

Hi There,

We are doing some exploration for SAP AI, there are some function can be realized like generate a simple report by typing in chatbox to describe. 

Also can do some knowledge search according to the files we upload.

but some customizing program it's impossible to read/change....so this is not very useful for senior consultant or in complex scenario

thomas_mller13
Participant
0 Kudos

No. Didn't see any projects. Interesting for SAP could be NLP but not AI in general. There are topics in document management that could be potentially automated by NLP:

-Document Classification

-Doublette checks

-Form extraction

-Automated posting

-time series

This can be typically solved by classical NLP algorithms, as KNN, Naive Bayes,... No Tensorflow or NN are needed. But German customers are not interested in these topics. They want to perform transactions manually in the good old manner.