Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Discussions
Engage in AI and ML discussions. Collaborate on innovative solutions, explore SAP's AI innovations, and discuss use cases, challenges, and future possibilities.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for the existence of this group

L_Skorwider
Participant

Hello,

I wonder what is the reason for the existence of this small group. It seemed that this great place would become popular after the Community migration. Clearly dividing the new site into interest groups seemed like a good idea. I expected that during the migration, blogs that are somehow related to AI would go to this exact place. Well, even partially it happened. But, even SAP employees bypass the group and new AI-related posts go to the general aggregator - Technology. I know that in a general group you can reach many more members... And the audience is important.
I wonder what the plan is for the group's further development. I am curious about your opinions.

2 REPLIES 2

Devraj
Active Participant

The new community platform and the groups are a disaster. I don't know how we are going to recover. I guess some change management is required as even I - a seasoned SDN users since 2004 am struggling to keep up!

Murari_SAP_AI
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I agree with you and wonder the same.