Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Discussions
Engage in AI and ML discussions. Collaborate on innovative solutions, explore SAP's AI innovations, and discuss use cases, challenges, and future possibilities.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPTechEd presentations?

fred_verheul
Active Contributor

Hi,

I'm still missing some of the presentations of SAPTechEd 2017 Las Vegas. Specifically I'm looking for the slides of sessions CPL140 and CPL225 (both by Frank Wu).

Since I can't find him on SAP Community (both because he doesn't seem to exist as a community member, and because the Search functionality on SAP Community doesn't have an option to search members anyway), I'm posting this as a question here, and I hope someone will be able to track him down.

Thanks so much for sharing these materials (or uploading them to the Document Center, if sharing beyond the SAPTechEd attendees is not 'allowed').

BR, Fred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

fred.verheul I sent a note to the SAP TechEd Content team to see if they have them...I will keep you posted.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

fred.verheul I sent a note to the SAP TechEd Content team to see if they have them...I will keep you posted.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy 🙂

0 Kudos

Meanwhile I've got hold of them through private means. I do hope that the Teched team will publish them eventually for all participants, but I'll leave that up to them. I've 'accepted' your answer because it triggered the process.

Thanks again.

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm interested in the same presentations. Thank you for the effort, Tammy!