Barcelona Blog Posts
Visit the Barcelona blog posts area to collaborate, share your expertise, find out about events, and learn from others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerardminari
Discoverer

Hello everyone!

Have you ever imagined a place where ideas flow like an overflowing river and excitement is in the air? That's exactly what you'll find at SAP Inside Track Barcelona. This annual event is like a beating heart of innovative ideas and shared experiences.

November is coming and, as usual, we are going to SAP Inside Track in Barcelona. An event that has been going on for a few years now and that is getting better every year thanks to the great organization of @david_ruizb@Lluis@enric101 and Imma Salmeron. Every year the SIT Barcelona becomes a place where you can learn from great experts, meet old friends and share the experiences of the year.

IMG_3475.JPG

This year I was unlucky and could not attend the SIT on Friday morning, so I did not have the opportunity to share with colleagues the keynote by CTO Juergen Mueller, nor the mini code jam, which this year was about extending S/4HANA via BTP with CAP or RAP.

I just arrived for the lunch break, between pincho de tortilla and pincho de pollo teriyaki, to say hello to old colleagues, to say hello to the organizers, to say thank you for another year, to say hello to people you know through LinkedIn and to read their tips.

After the break, there was a raffle for the SAP Espresso books, this year I was not so lucky, last year I was the innocent hand and this year I was not lucky enough to win. Once the raffle was over, one of the most important parts of SIT began, the talks, where knowledge is shared and innovations are discussed. This year we had the novelty of having two rooms for more talks. In my case, I attended the following talks:

MALT SAP Inside Freelance Experience - Magdalena Murtra.

In this presentation Magdalena showed us how the world of SAP and Freelance is today, it is always nice to have this information to see how the labor market is.

"Walldorf, tenemos un problema" hablando de la necesidad de formarse y de reaprender - Antonio de Ancos.

It was one of the presentations I was most looking forward to and of course Antonio de Ancos gave a great presentation, explaining his experiences and giving tips on how to have the necessary tools to train and continue learning in the SAP world. He had something very interesting like making us connect to be able to participate in the first person of the presentation.

IMG_3476.JPG

EHR Show of Hospital Clinic developed on UI5 - Felipe Geva.

It was a presentation where Felipe showed us how the developments for Hospital Clinic have evolved to the point of having these developments in UI5. It was a pleasure to see how developments can evolve and that SAP is not as archaic as some people think.

Streamlining Complex Scenarios in SAP BTP - Gregory Doukas.

This session was in the other room and when I arrived it had already started, but we could see Gregory showing us a tool from Trifork, how from a map of the streets where the SIT is held, you could search for the ChatGPT and display this information in real time.

Innovating with the AWS SDK for SAP ABAP - Fran Villegas.

For me, this was one of the sessions I most wanted to hear, and I can say that I was quite surprised by Fran Villegas' presentation. We were able to see how it is possible to use AWS services with the AWS SDK for SAP ABAP. Thank you Fran, for the presentation.

IMG_3478.JPG

In conclusion, another year of attending one of the best events in the SAP world as the SAP Inside Track in Barcelona, as I said before, every year they improve in the organization, and we are grateful for the efforts made by David, Lluis, Enric and Imma to make this event a reality. Keep up the good work, and we look forward to next year's event.

1 Comment