Bengaluru Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Bangalore community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveenpadegal
Advisor
Advisor
Hello Community,

It was my first time hearing about SAP Inside Track and I got the opportunity for volunteering and also presenting BTP topic at this event. At this event as a volunteer and attendee, I got to network with many new people from the SAP Community and learn about some interesting topics and experiences with SAP products and technologies. As a speaker, I got an opportunity to share my knowledge with the community on SAP BTP. In case you are wondering what is SAP Inside Track Bengaluru, it is a community event organised by SAP Community members for SAP community. For more details on the event, please refer to SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 2022

sindhu.gangadharan SVP & MD, SAP Labs India, gave an inspiring keynote to kick off the event, emphasising community-based peer-to-peer learning and encouraging everyone to take part in more community events, followed by off-stage interactions & conversations.

As a speaker,

I and lalitmohan7443 presented the topic “Extend SAP Business processes into Microsoft Azure Ecosystem using SAP BTP”. This session is about a use-case of building collaborative apps by extending SAP Business processes using SAP BTP and Microsoft Teams.

Presenting at SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 2022

This use-case enables business experts to collaborate with suppliers to update the supplier confirmations on unfulfilled and pending Purchase Orders (PO) transparently and provide flexibility to meet business requirements. It includes processes, decisions, and visibility scenarios, enabling customers to flexibly configure process variants in a low-code/no-code approach.

You can also use this approach to extend any Business Process such as Purchase Requisition Approval, Sales Order Approval etc.

More Information

[Blog Post] Collaborative Applications using SAP Business Technology Platform and Microsoft Teams

[Discovery Center Mission] Enable Supplier Collaboration across SAP and Microsoft Azure Ecosystem using SAP BTP

Receiving Certificate

We received a great feedback from the attendees and overall we had more than 50 participants attended the session.

For me, it was an amazing experience presenting the topic and interacting with the community.

Overall I enjoyed the event and looking forward for participating in more community events.

A big thanks to the Organizers & Volunteers  abhishek.chatterjee  maheshkumar.palavalli syambabu.allu lalitmohan7443 vijay.simha Pavan kumar Jagadeesh Krishna Kishor Kammaje & sriprasadshivaramabhat

Special Thanks to abhishek.chatterjeeMohammed AK RaoPVN PavanKumar & Pushpendra for the SAP Community initiative & support.

Cheers!!

Praveen

3 Comments