Bengaluru Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Bangalore community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajay_soreng
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

It was a privilege to attend my first SIT event in SAP Labs Bengaluru as a Speaker. It was an early start with the venue buzzing with activities as early as 7:00 am on 17th February. This SIT had 1400+ attendees. I started on my own Journey as Developer advocate on SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP), ABAP Cloud and SAP RAP topic 8 months ago. I am grateful to the SIT team and platform to provide me an opportunity to address the SAP Community Members on my favourite topic of "SAP CAP Journey Beginner to Expert". Presentation Slide-deck 

Speaking on SAP CAP Journey from Beginner to ExpertSpeaking on SAP CAP Journey from Beginner to Expert

Track2 Session 2 participantsTrack2 Session 2 participants

It was the great starting Keynote by Sindhu Gangadharan followed by parallel sessions on 8 Tracks.
I was presenting my session on Track2 at 10:45 - 11:30 am. I still remember the room was full of the participants and many of the participants also stood around the room as all the seats were occupied.
There were some great questions asked. The time just flew as we had so much to share but in limited time. I thank all of you for you participation and making the whole SIT event so successful. Hopefully the session helped you to take further strides as beginners and experts on the SAP CAP Topic.

Apart from speaking at the event I was also representing our SAP Developer Advocacy and Relationship – SAP Ecosystem & Community team at SAP CodeJam booth. #SAP #CodeJam is a global event brought to you by the SAP Developer Advocates worldwide.
We have the CodeJam offered in APJ Region as well since July of 2023. We did 9+ CodeJams since last year in APJ region. We still meet many community members who are not aware of our free CodeJam offered in the APJ region. Please help to spread the word about the SAP Community driven SAP CodeJam events offering from SAP.

Met the SAP Developer Advocate team at SIT Bengaluru?

Developer Advocates@CodeJam boothDeveloper Advocates@CodeJam booth

Attendees trying ABAP RAP, SAP CAP and SAP Build Tutorials Hands-onAttendees trying ABAP RAP, SAP CAP and SAP Build Tutorials Hands-on

Networking with SAP Community MembersNetworking with SAP Community Members

Developer Advocates at the CodeJam booth. It was great networking with the community members. Some participants also tried out tutorials at our booth on ABAP Cloud - RAP, SAP CAP and SAP Build Topics.

In case you would like to host a CodeJam you can start a discussion at Discussion area of SAP Community Group for SAP CodeJam. or just reach out to any one of the Developer Advocates. @ajay_soreng  @eshrinivasan@Shilpa_Shankar @Rekha_DR  @sheenamk @thomas_jung @josh_bentley 

Developer Advocates for APJ RegionDeveloper Advocates for APJ Region

We had some fun at the intriguing board game on SAP BTP.

Fun@BTP Diamond board gameFun@BTP Diamond board game

Last but not the least, I would like to thank Sindhu, @maheshpalavalli , Abhishek and all the organisers for their tremendous support in making it a successful and engaging SIT Event.