Bengaluru Discussions
Share your thoughts and connect with other SAP Community members by starting and commenting on discussions in the Bengaluru group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Bengaluru SAP Community Group!!!

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

292027_GettyImages-175633219_small_jpg.jpg

Hello SAP Community,

We are super excited to welcome you to the official SAP Community group for Bengaluru!!!

This is the place to connect with SAP community members, experts, and enthusiasts to share ideas and perspectives.

In the group, you can initiate or involve in the discussion on SAP topics or any general discussions with the group members. Here you can also learn about the events happening around the Bengaluru region.

Feel free to start discussions and make the SAP Community Bengaluru grow.

Regards,

Pavan

66 REPLIES 66

Hi @debasissahoo Welcome to the group. In case you missed our latest SAP Stammtisch Plus announcement - an in-person SAP Community event, check out this post  and meet the community here. 

arindamsur
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am Arindam from Kolkata.

0 Kudos

Hello @arindamsur - great to have you in the community groups! I guess you are already aware there is a Kolkata group as well? Feel free to join that one too.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

RaunakAgarwal
Participant

Hi Community,

Namaskaram!! This time its Banaglore. 

Excited to be part of SIT Bengaluru. Learn and share SAP experiences and let grow this community.

Cheers and Regards,
Raunak Agarwal
SAP Enterprise Asset Management Functional domain
SAP People Profile
Connect with me over LinkedIn 

@j_pavan_kumar @maheshpalavalli 

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @RaunakAgarwal ,

Welcome to the group 🙂 Glad to hear that you are interested in upcoming SIT Bengaluru event. Hope you have wonderful time with community members!!!

Thanks,

Pavan

0 Kudos

Welcome @RaunakAgarwal  🙂,

Hope you a nice time with the community and its events.

Happy learning and networking 🙂

Regards,

Subhajit

dieterkaufhold
Explorer

Namaste Pavan! 

It's been a while since I have been a regular visitor of SAP Labs India in Bengaluru.

Lots of fond memories from the Garden City, Whitefield and the campus itself. At times of living in China and reporting to my SAP manager located in India, I was allowed to come stay with you at least twice a year. I have landed at the old airport and got lost in a sea of Tuktuks, I have enjoyed the new airport and got picked up by an airconditioned luxury car - I still can't say what I enjoyed more...

Most of all - I will remember the smiles, the beautiful colors all over the campus, the energizing vibes of the people I was working with.

Amazing India, amazing SAP Labs Bengaluru!

Take good care,

Dieter

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Namaste @dieterkaufhold ,

Welcome to the group 🙂

I'm glad to hear that you have fond memories of your visits to SAP Labs India in Bengaluru!! It's great to know that you had the opportunity to visit Bengaluru and experience the different aspects of the city.

Hope you will visit us again, maybe to the SAP TechEd or to one of our SAP Community Events - SAP Inside Track Bengaluru. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Dieter.

Best Regards,

Pavan

senthilkumar_m
Discoverer

Hello SIT Bengaluru,

This is Senthil from Bangalore. Happy to be part of the vibrant community and already excited to be part of the sitblr event coming 19th. 

Thank you.

Senthilkumar 

SAP Community Profile

LinkedIn Profile

neelagandan
Employee
Employee

Hello and welcome @neelagandan - where are you from? Let us know so we can direct you to the right location group for your city.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

ashakantasharma
Explorer

Hello All, 

Myself Ashok and I am in here as well for learning and more insights, 

Thanks

Asha Kanta Sharma

0 Kudos

Welcome to the Bengaluru group @ashakantasharma. You can also start a new discussion around this topic if you are interested and get insights from other members 🙂

Sid_GyanSys
Discoverer

How can I post anything here?

Hello @Sid_GyanSys - maybe I can support - what is it you want to post?
You can write comments and give kudos and join or start a discussion - and once you are a member of the group (which I see you already are here) you can write a blog post and submit it for review to the group owners/curators. Hope this helps?
Discussion or blog post.png

Thanks, Katherine for the help! 

gstkalia
Discoverer

DEAR SIR HOW TO BUILD CAREER IN SAP AND WHICH COURSE HELPS TO ME.

Hi @gstkalia - there are lots of SAP Learning Journeys that could help you - depends on which topic(s) you are interested in. I would recommend that you go over to the SAP Learning Group and click on "Join Group" there. You might also be interested to join the Career Corner.

Lalit94
Associate
Associate

Hello All,

I'm Lalit from Mumbai, very excited to join with you people.

abhi1707
Explorer

I would also like to Join SAP in Bangalore 

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @abhi1707 ,

Thanks for reaching us. 

Please look for 'Join' button in the SAP Community Groups Bengaluru page.  Welcome to group in advance. 

j_pavan_kumar_0-1702368579701.png

Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Thanks,

Pavan

Rames_Prasa
Explorer

Hello @j_pavan_kumar @Katherine_K , This is RameshPrasad from Bangalore. Looking forward to have a great journey ahead together...

0 Kudos

Great that you are here @Rames_Prasa - be sure to click on "Join Group" at the top and get notifications about great local information and events that the group curators are posting here!!

ganesh_koppad
Explorer

HI All,

I am Ganesh from Bengaluru, I am new to SAP but very excited to connect with you all.

Welcome to the Bengaluru community group @ganesh_koppad . Join here Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups and get updates on the latest local community posts and events. Feel free to start a discussion if you want to.

darshansap
Participant

Good to know SAP Community for Bangalore location. Excited to join the group!

j_pavan_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to the Bengaluru community group  @darshansap  🙂 

Join here Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups and get updates on the latest local community posts and events. Feel free to start a discussion if you want to.