Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OzzyG
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We are happy to announce that in addition to the transparency to all your Cloud and On-Premise Renewals in SAP for Me, you are now able to submit your Purchase Order number for Cloud contracts digitally! Read on below to learn more details!

How to Submit Purchase Order information in SAP for Me

In SAP for Me (S-User required), select “Finance & Legal” Dashboard from the menu:

Under the “Overview” tab you will find the “Missing PO Numbers” new card which provides an overview of the Cloud Contracts scheduled for billing in the upcoming 30 days and with incomplete Purchase Order information. To access more details and update Purchase Order information, simply click on "Cloud Contracts".

On the pop up you will find all the required information to identify your contract. You may select the contracts you would like to update and provide the new purchase order ID or advise that no purchase order is required.

Once the Purchase order information has been provided and you have selected from the two options of the validity date, you will be able to review your data and confirm.

After confirming the information, the contract will no longer appear on the card. Please allow a few minutes for the system to process the updates.

In case you would like to update your purchase order responsible contact, contact your Cash Collection Team directly to submit the request. To find the appropriate e-mail address, refer to the Attachment section of SAP Knowledge Base Article 3107749 - How to reach the SAP Cash Collection Team for billing questions.

Don’t miss watching our short video clip which provides you with a quick overview on how easy your PO submission can be!

Thank you and best regards,

Ozzy

Head of Business, SAP for Me

Important Links:

How to get access

https://me.sap.com

P.S.: You can provide feedback on your experience with using SAP for Me, suggest new features, or report a case simply by using the Feedback option found on the right side of all pages in SAP for Me. Simply click “Feedback” and a window will slide open!

Top kudoed authors