Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandagong
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

**Update on 19th April, 2024: When display your case, the 'auto confirm date' will be shown, together with a counter on days left, increase transparency for you to better manage your cases.

We’re delighted to introduce some recent improvements to case management in SAP for Me. These enhancements are based on your valuable feedback, making it easier to navigate and interact with us through the redesigned user interface for case edit and list. Improved features including case quick view, favorite cases, column-based sorting, and auto confirm cases reminder.

Redesigned User Interface for Case Edit

1. Floating pop-up window

We made some changes of the case edit feature. We've introduced a floating pop-up window that enables you to input your information without having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the case. This saves time and makes case editing simpler.

The 'Reply' button is now always visible, regardless of the tab you're in. This means you can easily update your case at any time, without having to switch tabs. These changes help to streamline the case editing process and deliver a more seamless experience.

1. send reply.png

If you would like to copy the content of the case body while you’re typing, simply click the ‘Hide’ button, and the text will be saved automatically.

2. Header and new 'Details' tab

The header size has been adjusted giving more space to the case body. The information of header and system information have been put into the ‘Details’ tab.

Details111.png

Redesigned User Interface for Case List

1. Case quick view

Case quick view.png

Clicking on the little ‘i’ icon will take you to the case quick view. Here you can see the latest update, you can close the case directly or click ‘Open Case Details’ for the whole interactions.

2. Favorite Cases

The cases you marked as favorite can be shown in the new ‘Favorite’ tab, saving you time and effort to search for it from the case list.

favorite case.png

3. Column-based sorting

You can easily sort your case list by ‘Updated On’, ‘Created On’, or even ‘Auto Confirmation’ date.

sorting.png

4. Auto-Confirm cases reminder

You will notice a reminder if you have cases that will be auto confirm soon. Clicking on ‘View Cases’ will take you to the cases, so that you can either check the reply or close them if the issue has been resolved.

auto confirm.png

Besides above, now clicking on cases will opening a new browser tab, so that you can simply go back and check other cases from your list.

Enhancements for SAP Partners

1. My Open Cases now include open customer cases that partners created on their behalf.

My Open.png

2.While display a case, in addition to ‘Case Creator', you will also see ‘Case Reporter'. Therefore, you can know which end customer this case is created for.

SAP for Me is made for you!

Connected blogs: