Career Corner Blog Posts
Blog posts are a great way for SAP, customers, and partners to share advice, insights into career trends, new opportunities, and personal success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

First, I want to introduce myself.  My name is Joshua Margo, and I am glad to be one of the new owners of the Career Corner group.  In the coming weeks and months you will notice an increase in postings from me.  I want to be helpful and supportive to all of our community members.  I hope to connect you with content and events to do just that.

To get started, I have attached a couple of documents (with permission from our Talent Acquisition team) that I think might be helpful.  And hey, if they are not, there is always the comments section.  😁   Please be advised that I redacted some links as they are disabled due to the image format.

I look forward to engaging with all the community members soon.

4 Comments
RajenderAgni
Explorer

Thanks for sharing Joshua

YK9
Explorer

Hi Joshua,thanks for all your support and help it’s really great that are people like you.To get certified is required hard work and dedication after you get it then all the job opportunities are for people with minimum 5 years of experience.How to started then after all that hard work and expectations.There is one more thing after months of waiting for jobs new updates already exist in the modules you knowledge is already un relevant.Someone needs to get involved in this process as the industry is growing every single day. I will finish with this the new certified people are twice more motivated for work and twice more dedicated and fresh knowledgeable,they deserve a chance.

Thank you 

jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Not all positions require 5 years of experience.  Check the postings on the job opportunities board.  Some of our partners are hiring at entry level.  And keep checking; job opportunities gets updated all the time.  Thank you for your comment.

YK9
Explorer

Thanks for your reply Joshua,give me a names or recommendations please for people hiring entry levels. I started searching opportunities two months ago and all the offers were for minimum of 5 years experience. I hold QM and IBP supply chain and is so hard for newly certified people.Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks