Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ISU CRM

0 Kudos

Hello Community,

Recently i have been involved under a project which deals with CRM integrated with ISU and i want to know the functionality,can anyone please provide me the place where i can find enough data to get involve with the project and also what are the prerequisites to start a career in ISU as a technofunctional guy....

Thanks & Regards,

Rajkumar Deshetti.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajKumar,

I would like to suggest you to do R&D by searching through SCN / SAP Help / web, to get any information related to SAP, you can get most of the information yourself.

SAP IS-U is SAP's Industry Specific Solution for Utilities Industry.

SAP for Utilities solutions support role-specific business processes in the utilities industry, addressing the needs of companies in the generation, transmission and distribution, retail and services, water, and waste and recycling segments.

<< moderator edited: removed SAP standard material about IS-U. Refer to site SAP for Utilities – SAP Help Portal Page for information instead.>>

To become a consultant in IS-U, you should have good knowledge in utilities industry like water, gas, electricity sector.

Regards,

Subbarao

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - Use your own words. Do not copy content from other sites

2 REPLIES 2

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajKumar,

I would like to suggest you to do R&D by searching through SCN / SAP Help / web, to get any information related to SAP, you can get most of the information yourself.

SAP IS-U is SAP's Industry Specific Solution for Utilities Industry.

SAP for Utilities solutions support role-specific business processes in the utilities industry, addressing the needs of companies in the generation, transmission and distribution, retail and services, water, and waste and recycling segments.

<< moderator edited: removed SAP standard material about IS-U. Refer to site SAP for Utilities – SAP Help Portal Page for information instead.>>

To become a consultant in IS-U, you should have good knowledge in utilities industry like water, gas, electricity sector.

Regards,

Subbarao

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - Use your own words. Do not copy content from other sites

0 Kudos

Hi N.S Rao,

Thanks for your reply,i am actually a CRM technical guy,and i want to know about the basic ISU functionality in order to get involved with CRM which is integrated with ISU because CRM in general functional areas like sales is different from ISU functional area.....

Regards,

Rajkumar Deshetti.