Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Load to SAC for SuccessFactor for FTE Planning

zebashah
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team ,

We are implementing SAP SAC Planning Model for FTE ( Full time Equivalent ) .

We have to get below fields : Employee  employment Data , Position Data , Employee HR positions , Manager positions .

The planning will be done on Position Level . Hence we need to Query on position as root element I am unable to get employee data and matrix relationship data using one Query and seems I will have to do make multiple queries to the  SF database . I am new to SAC and I do not understand how will these data imports - ( 3 Queries for Example ) be co- related to fill my Model Dimensions with Data . When I tried to map the fields from different queries I get stuck at the map facts area and it asks me map all the dimensions including measures before i proceed for import .

Looking for support and correct directions .

zebashah_0-1711566645988.png

zebashah_1-1711566728271.png

Thanks in Advance .

SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Human Resources  #successFactors

N1kh1l
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@zebashah 

Try building SF query on Job classification API

Select the API objects in Employee Central (EC)Job Classification. Choose Next. Then select data.

Select fields of your choice

N1kh1l_0-1711573499382.png

Also, you can start with WF Planning Standard content which can offer lot of initial help.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ANALYTICS_CLOUD/42093f14b43c485fbe3adbbe81eff6c8/7032f23e00b34a7ab6d79...

Br.

Nikhil

zebashah
Participant
0 Kudos

@nik  Thank you for your response. The client requirement is to do planning in Position level will this bring all the positions ?  I need to include all planning scenarios including positions with are not filled or are on long term leave etc etc.

I also had a basic question : should i make different dimensions like for position details , Employee details or I should further break it down into cost centers , gender , business units etc . what would be your suggestion ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zebashah
Participant
0 Kudos

hi @N1kh1l ,

Using job classification I unfortunately didn't get the required data fields like position details , employee Details , employment details etc . 

1. My question is if we cannot get all this data via one query , Would we have to  do separate queries ? 

2. If we do make separate queries how do we do it ? I tried to do this and while I mapped the fields it seems that the ID fields needs to be mapped again ( map to facts ) ( I may or may not get all the ID fields with each set of queries ) example when I do a query on position , I do not have employee details and my dimensions go unmapped and data overwritten . 

Can you help sort this ? Please?