Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking fresh job start in Toronto.

sumana86g
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am trained in SAP Material Management in ECC 6.0 but not experienced in S/4 HANA. How can I start a career in SAP? What could be the possible job opportunities I can look for? I am currently staying in Toronto, Canada.

2 REPLIES 2

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to explore what are new functionalities added in S4H for your module and also add cross skills to your profile before trying new job opportunities in S4H but there are chances you too get new job opportunities in ECC 6.0 if your profile suitable!

PatrykUrbanowicz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumana,

Earning a certification in SAP S/4 HANA Material Management can help demonstrate your expertise and increase your job prospects. The SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management is a popular certification for those interested in a career in SAP MM.

Consider taking on a project or working as a consultant to gain hands-on experience in SAP S/4 HANA MM. You can also look for internships or entry-level positions to build your skills and gain practical experience.

Join online forums, attend industry events, and connect with other professionals in the SAP community to expand your network and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field.

Good luck and have fun!

Regards,

Patryk