Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO consultant jobs

0 Kudos

HI,

I am working with in organisation for overall experience of 10 years as SAP end user, now i want to move in consulting profile and want to experience real time configurations and implementations.

I have taken the private training for SAP FICO module from private institution

Can any one guide me to get the desired job which suits my requirement

2 REPLIES 2

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see the Learning Journeys - https://help.sap.com/doc/221f8f84afef43d29ad37ef2af0c4adf/HP_2.0/en-US/317030086f83418a94dfe94173b46... - best case is to use/learn S/4HANA Finance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a fact that no end user have a chance to learn SAP standard functionalities as they are limited / restricted to only certain transactions. So I am not sure, how far, you are comfortable with standard SAP FI functionality. It is also a fact that no private institution would teach you to the extent what they are supposed to. So the mantra for you to shift your career as a SAP FI consultant is to instal IDES in your personal laptop, keep practicing as much as possible on a daily basis, make a note of the issues whatever you face, search in SCN, take the inputs and try to solve on your own. This is the only best way to equip yourself as a SAP consultant in the next couple of years if not immediately. Most importantly, to answer your last query, you may get a job as a SAP consultant but you will be treated as a fresher even if you crack the technical round of interview and accordingly, you also need to sacrifice on your perks which should be below your current pay. So you need to decide whether to shift as a SAP consultant or not.