cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backoffice: Change of value not working properly for localized String attributes.

former_member640268
Participant

We upgraded to 1811 and have a strange "feature":

Localized string attributes are rendered without right border. Localized String attributes have to be changed at least 2 times in order to activate the save-Button.

Step 1: open the attributes-tab:

Step 2: input anything:

Step 3: second change -> save-button will be active (attachment ist not allowed.)

to make it worse: After activated Save-Button, only these "double"-changed values are taken over. That means, another localized attribute, only changed one time, will not be stored.

If I change the type to non-localized, everything is fine.

By the way: this "feature" can be looked at B2B-accelerators Powertools-Product 1221409.

d_morelli
Explorer

Hi,

did you ever find out what the problem is?

We are facing the same issue with the same version.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member640268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would have done some debugging session, if I would expect any reason on my project side. When I found out, that it has something to do with localized attributes, I simply returned to standard Hybris (B2B-accelerator).

That means:

• unpack hybris 1811

• install b2b_acc

• initialize b2b_acc within an own empty database-area

• start it

There you will see the above behaviour.

former_member625836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have never came across such problem. All I can advice is some debugging session (I would use com.hybris.cockpitng.widgets.baseeditorarea.DefaultEditorAreaController#addInitialObservers as a starting point).

You may always approach SAP Commerce support - they are more then welcome to help you here.

Cheers, Jacek