Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change connection in ESDMA Application

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to SAP Mobile Sales Applications and currently I am facing problem while synchronizing data from SAP CRM to Mobile.

This problem occurred when testing DRC plan on last saturday.

I have tried to trace and found that trusted connection between SAP CRM server to SAP Netweaver Mobile server is failed.

If I click button "Authorization Check" in t-code SMT1, there is an error "No authorization to log on as a Trusted System (L- RC=1 T-RC=1)".

And if I click button "Maintain Destination" in t-code SMT1 and directly click back without changing anything, there is an error message "trusted destination <Destionation Name? has invalid setting".

Based on documentation in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/22/042671488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm, the trusted connection must be re-created.

Is it true that the trusted connection must be recreated?

If yes, how to delete the existing one?

If the trusted connection need to be recreated, how to assign the new trusted connection to the ESDMA Application if the ESDMA Application is already setup?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

eddhie kurnianto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your ESDMA application is SETUP to a RFC Destination, so in that way  if you maintain trusted connections you don't need to configure it again.

If you want to go thru the same process, just go to the ESDMA Application Setup web and start a new configuration

Regards

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please kindly guide me how to delete the trusted connection? I try it in t-code SMT1 and it lead to an error RFC System Error.

Since the current trusted connection is not working properly and if I click button "Authorization Check" it will lead to shortdump in target system.

Please help

Regards

Eddhie Kurnianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddhie,

I don't have a lot of knowledge about trusted connections, this is something usually BASIS team does.

I would recommended to ask for some help in a different forum.

Good Luck

Regards

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the respond. I will try to post another question about the RFC Connection.

If another RFC connection is created by using other name, how to assign the RFC connection to ESDMA that had already set up?

Is it possible to assign a new RFC connection? Since if ESDMA application is called the current ESDMA (the ESDMA I used is MAS_CRMSALES_V20) can not be re-setup. Only button "View Status" and "Refresh" is available.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Eddhie Kurnianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you click on view status, later you can abort setup. I think it's called like that.

Have a look but you should be able to do it where you are checking.

Regards

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge / DOE Expert,

I have created a new RFC Connection for temporary connection (meanwhile I will try to solved the trusted connection issue) to solved this issue. And I have re-assign the RFC connection in the ESDMA set up to the new RFC but I face error in ESDMA Generation.

If I check in t-code SDOE_ESDMA_DESIGN and find error "ould not update the local repository for ESDMA 4E2EBF0601C22E2AE10000000A421794, version V9G001."

And if I check in t-code SDOE_PARAM for DOE_CONNECTOR parameter BE_SEARCH_RFC the RFC connection still refer to the trusted connection to CRM Server.

Should it refer to the new RFC I have created?

How do I know which ESDMA object failed to be generated?

What should I do to solve this issue?

Kindly please help.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Eddhie Kurnianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That Tcode is a resume of the configuration you did.

There are some objects that are not suppose to be assigned to an RFC like CRM_ANALYTICS_SALES_BE_CALL. Check if this is the one that is giving problems compare by 4E2EBF0601C22E2AE10000000A421794 for example.

In the SDOE_ESDMA_DESIGN you should have a green icon or red with a button of Generated Objects, you should be able to see the status.

You should also check SDOE_WB to check the status and you can always regenerate the SWCV.

Regards

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the reply.

Which one that I should check in the SDOE_WB in oder to know what the problem in ESDMA Generation?

Is it in status of data object (e.g.: MAS_ACTIVITY)?

Or is it in flow definition of each data object?

Please help

Thanks in advance.

Regards

eddhie kurnianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddhie,

Have you check the RFC destination to the CRM_ANALYTICS_SALES_BE_CALL?

In SDOE_WB you should be able to see the status in green / red / yellow.

Try to check table SMMW_HDR with MBO_ID = 4E2EBF0601C22E2AE10000000A421794. In order to get the data object assigned.

Regards

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the reply Jorge.

Yes, I have check the destination CRM_ANALYTICS_SALES_BE_CALL and it's refer to the new RFC connection.

The problem is the other object still refer to the old RFC connection and the consultant who implement it set to RFC that should not be used (the one which generated automatically when trusted connection is set up). Seems there is some buffer on them.

Luckily the trusted connection issue has been solved and I have set up again the ESDMA using the new trusted RFC. After that the issue has solved.

Thanks for your help Jorge.

Cheers

Eddhie Kurnianto

Answers (0)