cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate ERP Sales Structure into C4C?

Salvatore_DUrso
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, can you help understanding how the ERP Sales Structure can be replicated into C4C?  I found on Admin guide version from March 2016 step by step description to download Org Units and Employee Master (Managing Organizational Structure Requests & Working in the Employee Staging Area). But for my understanding there's a difference between the Sales Organization and the Org Units that are derived from CRM or initially ERP HR.  So when replicating Sales Organization will these objects be created in C4C or will the ID mapping be extended? Will manual work be required? Will this replication include delta replication from changes realized in ERP system?  Where are the jobs scheduled to enable a nightly processing? Kind regards, Salvatore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Salvatore,

Initial Load program for Org and Employee would get the triggered data into C4C and create them in C4C passing through the Staging area were you can make the changes into the replicated data before loading it into C4C.

Such data brought in via replication need no manual ID mapping, it is maintained automatically. (Which you can confirm in ID mapping for Integration).

Finally if there is any changes done on the On Prem side, we can trigger delta load using same Initial load program with Delta Load option for this object.

Regards,

Chandan

Salvatore_DUrso
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

thank you for your reply. The part that is not clear to me is the replication of the Sales Data (Sales Organization/Sales Group/Sales Office) derived from ERP SD. Can this be replicated into C4C? How is a change on ERP SD updated into C4C?

Regards,

Salvatore