Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backoffice login controller

former_member658721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the controller called for backoffice login screen? When I click on the backoffice login button after entering username and pwd what is the java code is called? I would like to know the debug point. Is there any controller called after clicking the login button?

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello , login screen doesn't have a corresponding controller. Please see:

• cockpitng/cockpit-backoffice/backoffice-core/src/main/resources/cockpitng/login.zul

• com.hybris.cockpitng.composer.LoginFormComposer

Cheers, Michał

former_member658721
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply. I installed b2c_b2b_acc recipe and not able to find that class. Do I need to install some thing else to see the backoffice-core?

Former Member
0 Kudos

These files are present as part of ext-backoffice/backoffice/web/webroot/WEB-INF/lib/backoffice-core-6.7.0.0-RC8.jar

pavan_joshi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,
Thanks for lead in this. I was looking into customizaing zul file and LoginFormComposer.
Could you suggest how to customize LoginFormComposer ?I extended this class and use in ZUL file as below code.

But this new class cannot resolved class dependencies like ZUL, ZKOSS, many backoffice core classes so on...
This is the issue am facing. Please suggest.

apply="....backoffice.composer.CustomLoginFormComposer"
0 Kudos

Hello pavan_joshi,
unfortunately, I'm no longer working with Backoffice and Commerce for years now and I won't be able to help you with that one :(.

pavan_joshi1
Participant
0 Kudos

No problem. Thank you!