Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklist analysis

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're sending out emails from SAP Marketing Cloud via Amazon SES with 2 dedicated IP addresses.

Amazon dashboard always showed healthy complaint and bounce rates. Also in Marketing Cloud we didn't see any abnormal bounce rates in the campaign statistics.

Today we got a trial account on Litmus, and it shows:

Current Listings

Impact:High

Blacklist: BARRACUDA

Listing Reason: Listed

I'd like to know how I can check in SAP Marketing Cloud why we got on that blacklist.

There's blogs on which I read there should be detailed information present in the Bounce messages, like this:

Sep 2 07:38:54 psa001 postfix/smtp[30556]: 3308DAE22A3: to=<somone@outhere.com>, relay=mail.server.com[10.10.10.10]:25, 
delay=271965, delays=271825/0.01/71/69, dsn=4.7.1, status=deferred (host mail.server.com[10.10.10.10]:said: 450 4.7.1 Try Later;  

see http://www.barracudacentral.org/rbl/removal-request (in reply to RCPT TO command))

However I think SAP Marketing Cloud is not receiving all those details from Amazon SES, or does it?

How can I analyse in SAP Marketing Cloud what made us get on that blacklist?

Thanks,

Joyca

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Joyca,

I would simply enable the field 'Interaction Reason' in the segmentation.

BR,
Frederik

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

😄 Of course, I was thinking way to far it seems, making it visible in Segmentation will indeed be the easiest, thanks!