cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "Analytics DataSources OData" in "Communication Scenarios"

DaveZ
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am trying to extract DataSource using OData. I followed "Extract Data from Data Sources Using OData" in Help Portal.

I have completed Step 1, enabled the OData API for Data Sources,

But I cannot find "Analytics DataSources OData" in "Communication Scenarios" .

What went wrong? How to fix it?

Thanks very much!

View Entire Topic
igor5150
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Dave, how are you? 🙂

I just checked those attached screenshots and it seems you still have no Communication Arrangement created for 'Analytics DataSource ODATA' purpose. So, we would advise you to create a New Communication Arrangement following these steps:

1. Go to Administration work center.
  2. Go to General Settings work center view.
  3. Click on Communication Arrangement.
  4. Click on New.
  5. Select 'Analytics DataSource ODATA' scenario.
  6. Complete Required Aspects.
  7. Complete Communication Arrangement Creation.

Then, you will be able to extract those data sources via OData using the technical user created on the Communication Arrangement.

If you still have any question, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

Hope this helps! 😄

Igor

DaveZ
Discoverer

Dear Igor,

Thanks for your help!

When I tried to create Communication Arrangement, I could not see 'Analytics DataSource ODATA' , shown below.

Could you please help?

Thanks very much.

Regards

Dave

igor5150
Employee
Employee

Dear Dave, how are you?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you could not see 'Analytics DataSources ODATA' during Communication Arrangement creation, it means that the 'Do you want to enable analytical OData services for data sources?' question was not correctly saved.

The 'Analytics DataSources ODATA' option appears after a successful implementation of the the 'Do you want to enable analytical OData services for data sources?' question within Business Configuration work center.

Could you please check whether the Implementation Project was successfully edited and saved? Is the 'Do you want to enable analytical OData services for data sources?' question scoped?

If you checked and it is correct maintained, I would advise you to raise an incident and we can check this in detail.

Hope this helps 🙂

Igor