Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proaxia message broker FSM config issue

jallipalli_sai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are trying to Connect SAP S/4 HANA with FSM using proaxia connector. We created a FSM Company Id in both in FSM and SAP S/4 Using proaxia tcode. After creating we tried to send the data to FSM but data is not reaching to FSM.

The Idoc are generated and reaching to message broker from there the data is not reaching to FSM.

IDOC Status is set to 31. Kindly help us to fix the issue. If there are any docs/videos related to configure please let me know it will be helpful.

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
SAPjedi
Contributor

I would check a few things:

1. Is your message broker setup properly ? Does it have the S/4 integration user id & password info.

1a. Is the Windows service running ? Sometimes u need to restart the service. Check the 2 logs and search for "ERROR" strings in the file.

1b. Did the network team open up the ports from S4 to MB server ?

2. Did u create the Cloud Company in FSM using the Cloud Manager and then use that token in the MB config file ?

3. Did u run the SOAmanager using all the necessary info from the MB to login ?

4. Does the ping work from Cockpit to MB ?

As u can see there's a handful of gaps that could have happened. There are 2 jumps to make - S/4 to MB and MB to FSM cloud company.

Best of luck.

jallipalli_sai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Tim,

After updating the message broker now I docs are reaching to FSM,

But when we released the service call only the service call related idocs are getting generates, Activity idocs are not generating and activities are not getting replicated in Fsm. If you have any idea could you tell how to fix the issue.

It will be very helpful.

Thanks - Sai