cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction Survey Reporting question - need answer score average

chrish
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a customer satisfaction survey set up. I have a report that works, but I am struggling to get an average answer score. The data source is Ticket Survey Answers. I have tried to create a key figure, but I couldn't get it work either. It just needs to be Total Answer Score divided by Counter. Any suggestions would be very welcome!

former_member497128
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear chris1982,

As per your requirement (answer score/counter), you should be able to achieve it via calculated key figure.

We could not understand why its not working, can you please help us with screenshot with your requirement so that we can have further look into that.

Regards,
Saurav Kumar

chrish
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav, thank you for the reply. Please find attached a screenshot of the key figure I am trying to build out. In my report I have the sum of all the Answer Scores. When manually divided outside of the system by the Counter total, the average is correct, but when I try and build it as a key figure it does not calculate correctly.

survey-answer-average.png

former_member497128
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi chris1982,

Its still not clear why it is not working as per your expectation. May be you can create one incident and provide proper details (like screenshots of your requirement) then we might check and assist you in better way

Regards,
Saurav Kumar

View Entire Topic
mjveerhuis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

For my satisfaction process on tickets, I have used the data source Business Partner Survey Answers and used the key figure Average Weighted Answer Score. I have setup different views and selections in which I combined specific questions and answers and like that I have a score per theme. These I combined in a dashboard. It works quite well.

Kr.

MJ