Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View assigned workitems in Agent Inbox

jeshen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I know the standard behavior of the Agent Inbox only returns opened or unassigned items when searching for email workitems. For example 'Email 1' is assigned to Agent A. When Agent B searches the Inbox, 'Email 1' will not be in the returned results.

The requirement is that regardless of which agent runs a search, the result must include all emails for that group including assigned emails. Searching by Org_Unit based on SAP note 1375170 has been implemented and business function CRM_IC_INBOX_2 is active.

From what I have been reading online it seems that the BAdi CRM_IC_INBOX_BADI and I think method MANIPULATE_RESP_FOR_SEARCH can be used.

Does anyone have additional information on how I can accomplish this please?

Regards,
Jeshen

jeshen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Any suggestions anyone?

View Entire Topic
Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jeshen,

Although the standard roles might deliver Quick Searches for Agent Inbox which return only Open Items, it is up to you to define what items in which status should be returned when a Quick Search is selected or when a Quick Search has been defaulted for a business role.

You can customize an own Quick Search in transaction CRMC_IC_AUI_QUICKS and define the status of the inbox items which should be considered in that search. As a next step assign that quick search to the inbox profile assigned to your business role in

• SAP CRM: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Customer Relationship Management > Interaction Center WebClient > Agent Inbox > Define Inbox Profiles
  • or SAP S/4HANA: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Service > Interaction Center WebClient > Agent Inbox > Define Inbox Profiles

You can find out which inbox profile you use, if your check the value of function profile ID IC_INBOX of your business role.

Best Regards,
Sigrid