cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Commerce cloud Integration options with SAP Commerce cloud

rohan_luthra94
Explorer

Hi All,

Can anyone of the experts here share standard integration documents to perform Integration between SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Upscale commerce?

Tried a lot of documents but did not have any specific answers.

Please share if any of you have specific information available.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Rohan,

For how to use Integration Object, Outbound Sync and Webhook from Commerce Cloud, please refer to below microlearning videos.

Create an Integration Object and Model its Metadata - SAP Commerce Cloud

SAP Commerce Cloud Outbound Sync - Webinars

Introducing Webhooks in SAP Commerce Cloud

Some videos might already be out of date, but on latest versions it works basically the same.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Rohan,

I'm not aware of any standard integration packages between Commerce Cloud and Upscale Commerce.

It depends on what and how do you want to integrate between the two products, is it data integration or process integration or something else.

Once the integration scenarios are identified we can probably come up with some tools/techniques.

rohan_luthra94
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

We already have working Spartacus-based Storefronts, Through which we are accessing Data and some others things.

But I would like to know more about Data integration here, that would be really helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Rohan Luthra

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

So in this case you can try below options.

1, Using Integration API OData service and Outbound Sync or Webhook features to send Commerce data to Upscale Commerce.

2, Using OCC API to share Commerce data to Upscale Commerce.

For data integration, option 1 is much better than option 2.

rohan_luthra94
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes, I am expecting to use the same things but was not getting any surety from help.sap

samuelyang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Data integration in Commerce Cloud is mostly implemented through BTP Integration Suite. Please see below link for Master Data Integration with SCI.

The other option for data integration is cloud hot folder.

rohan_luthra94
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

This I already knew, I am just focusing on how can we use the same data from Commerce Cloud in Upscale commerce.

Which will help us integrate both of the applications.