Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation Expression

VeenaMurali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to understand how the transformation expression works, that sets the Catalogversion of the product based on a Sale Area in the material master.

<attribute>
 <name>catalogVersion</name>
 <localizable>false</localizable>
 <collection>false</collection>
 <transformationExpression>resolve('CanonicalProductSalesAreaToCatalogMapping','${sapcoreconfiguration.pool}').catalogVersion</transformationExpression>
 <exportCode>catalogVersion[unique=true]</exportCode>
 <mandatoryInHeader>true</mandatoryInHeader>
 </attribute>

I couldn't make out if there is any CanonicalProductSalesAreaToCatalogMapping maintained.

Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_desu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

There is a mapping between sales area, distribution channel and catalog version as part of CanonicalProductSalesAreaToCatalogMapping. This details will be loaded from Hybris through RawHybrisProductSalesAreaToCatalogMapping which will be loaded as part of Hybris global configuration load to Datahub in the initial data load. Please take a look at sapcoreconfiguration and saperpproduct datahub extensions for more details.

So when product information is loaded from ERP, it will identify the catalog version for the product based on the sales org and distribution channel mapping from canonical table.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeenaMurali
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, Desu. I have 2 SaleOrgs defined for 2 different Staged catalogVersions in SAPGlobalConfiguration. But whenever I push product from SAP, I see the products created for both the catalog versions irrespective of which SaleOrg it is pushed for. What could be wrong?