cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger based campaign is sent to first x contacts who have submitted the form

maik_bosch
Contributor

Dear Marketing Experts,

we have an interesting requirement from the business and maybe you have already some experience about it.

The point is that one version of trigger based campaign should be sent to first e.g. 100 contacts who submitted the form and second version of trigger based campaign should be sent to following e.g. 200 contacts who submitted the same form.

The first group for example gets a nice voucher because they were the fastest and the others only a nice email.

Have you seen something similar? Any ideas? I was thinking about using count of interactions but this is not available for All Interactions Profile by Standard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member737455
Participant

Hi Maik

I hope you are doing fine 🙂

I am pretty sure that this will work for you:

1. SAP HANA View

• Assign the submission of the form with a new or existing interaction
  • You need to create a new HANA View CA_Z_INTERACTION_RANK.
  • Use the interaction table CUAND_CE_IA_RT and make your filter for your use case
  • Use the rank element based on the relevant Interaction Type ordered by the time stamp
  • You wille receive a new rank column, which you need to have at the output of the View
  • Use the CONTACT_KEY when importing the HANA View to join the information to your contacts
  • Do some segmentation configuration and use the rank field in your segmentation or in your email conditions (rank between 1 and 100 ... rank between 101 and 200)
  • Set up marketing campagin
  • After your campaign, you can modify your HANA View and reuse it for new similar use cases

BR Christian