Data and Analytics Discussions
Get involved in Data & Analytics discussions. Engage in vibrant conversations, share insights, and explore perspectives on data and analytics topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Datasphere has become cheaper and more flexible!?

SiarheiShydlou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today when I opened SAP Datasphere Capacity Unit Estimator I was surprised with changed design and costs. There is no predefined configurations, disk now is not bound to compute and can be increased to a really huge size. Is it a bug? I didn't see any news on this.

SiarheiShydlou_0-1713871134127.png

Would be great if somebody could check it on a productive system in Tenant Configuration.

Also pricing has changed: Premium Outbound minus 50%, Disk minus 10%, Compute minus 22% - comparing with numbers 2 months ago.

6 REPLIES 6

SiarheiShydlou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately that was a bug, today SAP Datasphere Capacity Unit Estimator returned back to previous interface and values.

0 Kudos

Hi @SiarheiShydlou,

Please help me to understand. I've still seen the same thing for Google Cloud Platform. Do you see something different? Though it's different for other Hyperscalers.

TuncayKaraca_0-1713967053660.png

Regards,
Tuncay

@TuncayKaracaI was checking for different hyperscalers with the same result. Actually now the interface shows values again like in my original post and according to the note it is really so.

0 Kudos

Oh okay, so it's really still something goin on! 🤔   @fijos Do you see the same? Any explanation?

fijos
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, please check SAP note 3434342.