DevOps and System Administration Discussions
Dive into SAP DevOps and system administration. Join discussions to collaborate on optimizing workflows, share knowledge, and leverage resources effectively.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Displaying Screen Painter SAP GUI 7.7

victor_aldana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm again.

I tried to make a screen in sap, but when I tried to open the perspective "layout", only show the alphanumeric editor. I tried to change the time in EU_SCRP_WN32->CPI-C Timeout->Specify Timeout = 500, and the result is the same. I tried to make a test on the transaction SM59 in EU_SCRP_WN32 and I had an error result.

So, I would like to know:
Who do I need to talk to to resolve this?

Thanks for reading! Your answer help me so much to continue learning!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

guido_s
Participant

Hi Victor,

it is very likely that this is a firewall issue. Port 33xx (xx for instance number of your SAP system) has to be allowed to be used. It could be a problem with a SAP router configuration, too, but this should result in other error messages. Here you can find some more troubleshooting tips.

Guido

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

satvik_panchal
Participant

Check with your SAP BASIS or IT Admin team.

I think some network port needs to be activated or enabled by them.

In my case, they activated or enabled a network port No.33

guido_s
Participant

Hi Victor,

it is very likely that this is a firewall issue. Port 33xx (xx for instance number of your SAP system) has to be allowed to be used. It could be a problem with a SAP router configuration, too, but this should result in other error messages. Here you can find some more troubleshooting tips.

Guido

0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll talk about the port with the Admin

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Look like a network issue. And in no case an Abap Development issue, please remove this tag.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

You have tens of questions and answers about the exact same issue in the forum. Also SAP notes.

ThomasT
Explorer

Have a look at Note 2221815. SAPScript Legacy text editor is not included with packages of GUI 7.70. It has to be installed additionally.