Devtoberfest Discussions
Join in the conversations with your fellow participants, on anything and everything to do with Devtoberfest!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🟑 Petoberfest Day 2023!!!

josh_bentley
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

UPDATE: This Petoberfest Fun Friday event is now officially over - as you may remember (from the description below) we actually wanted to leave this open the entire week, ending Sunday 24 September in whatever timezone you are. So as now that date has officially passed us by, we will now be counting up all the entries.  So many great pictures, thanks to everyone!

Well, it's back!  THE Fun Friday event that so many of you love.  

On the first Friday of Devtoberfest this year, which will be Friday 22 September 2023, we have #Petoberfest ! 

As always, It's a lighthearted way to share your pics of pets. Yes, for those who remember, it was originally  Dogtoberfest, then we expanded to encourage pictures of all pets with Petoberfest,  A lot of you even got creative with plush animals, toys, and lots of other animal friends sharing time with you.  So to earn points in this year's 2023 #Devtoberfest, here's what you have to do:

Step 1: Take a picture of your pet in a work, coding, or general office setting (and with work from home, and mobile devices, this is a very very relaxed rule).  

Step 2: Post that picture here as a comment in this discussion post, or, if you've already posted it elsewhere, on social media or similar, share the link to that item here in the comments.

Be as creative or relaxed as you would like and have #fun , As for me, there happens to be two felines that cohabitate with me.  This is cricket expressing her usual sentiment toward me (or maybe how she feels about the CLI...):

Cricket hates the CLICricket hates the CLI

Note: We don't want to restrict you to just posting your pics here on this first Friday - you have the entire first Week 1 of Devtoberfest to post (which runs from Monday 18th of September through Sunday 24th of September). If you post outside of this period, your entry may not be credited with points in the gameboard. (Here is a link to my gameboard https://devrel-tools-prod-scn-badges-srv.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/devtoberfestContest/josh.bentley To see your gameboard, just change josh.bentley to your SAP community ID

That's it!  Happy #petoberfest 

148 REPLIES 148

sumikko
Participant

IMG_3850.jpg

I’m working with PokΓ©mon again this year!
#Petoberfest #Devtoberfest #Fun

rammel_sapdev
Explorer

Seems I got an audience today! Enjoying the sessions so far! 

IMG_0419.jpeg

scn id: r10m12l87

PrathapTelukutl
Explorer

Busy in designing a RAP applicationBusy in designing a RAP application

JulB
Participant

No assistant yet. Here is a artv AI rendering of what my future assistants and I will look like working together. thumbnail_Unknown-1.jpg

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Your image is clearly better than mine
What generator did you use?

Florian
Active Contributor

My co-working ape is more doing the quiet part. 😁

Florian_0-1695237717784.jpeg

ajay_soreng
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Moving over the Keyboard for a Change. Petoberfest gave the mouse some superpowers!!Moving over the Keyboard for a Change. Petoberfest gave the mouse some superpowers!!

Nigel_James
Active Contributor

If #devtoberfest gets too hectic then I am off for a snooze.charlie-sleeping-small.jpeg

Rekha_DR
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Create Better Tomorrow for Pets (BTP)..Create SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) for our Customers!

Create Better Tomorrow for our Pets (BTP)..Create SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) for our Customers!Create Better Tomorrow for our Pets (BTP)..Create SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) for our Customers!

mischarf
Participant

I have no real pets. But my daughter sometimes gives me some of her pets as co-workers. 

🐢🀟 #Petoberfest

PetoberfestPetoberfest

MaruthiKona217
Explorer

Hello everyone..!! Hope you all are enjoying Devtoberfest-2023.Hello everyone..!! Hope you all are enjoying Devtoberfest-2023.

SilvanoSilva
Explorer

Screenshot_2023-09-21-14-02-31-777_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

Hey Human, help me! 

wommel
Explorer

Yuki pretending to work hardyuki1.jpg

Trying to look innocent and sweet after beeing caught watching a Video on the second screen instead of completing Devtoberfest tuorials.

yuki2.jpg

Works always πŸ˜‰

nicolasgoris
Participant

SAP GUI is so boring, I fall asleep. I want exciting stuff like UI5!

InkedWhatsApp Image 2023-09-20 at 10.18.44_LI.jpg

Radhey
Explorer

sheenamk
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Our Pawsome companion in office πŸ• 

Petoberfest.jpg

VG
Discoverer

not so interested to learn anything today!
381272483_1083679899463313_315246006408038346_n.jpg

KarynaB
Explorer

photo_2023-09-21_22-00-41.jpgphoto_2023-09-21_22-00-59.jpg

Junior ABAP Developer

cervantes_mb
Discoverer

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 16.51.58.jpg
Lola is not happy with last minute changes on business requirements

jpsapabap21
Participant

Waiting for today's session... 

#Petoberfest #Devtoberfest #FunWhatsApp Image 2023-09-22 at 06.40.58.jpg

Davidmtzj
Explorer

The perfect backupHO.jpg

Associated Products:

SAP Business Technology Platform

FabienHenique
Participant

Peny is our office dog manager, she help us to eat breakfast and to code 😬
26612569-5314-4C26-BAB5-D330FE946F9E.jpeg

MKreitlein
Active Contributor

Mayla - my loveMayla - my love

Hanging out together - after party hard @ #Devtoberfest

ruben_alvarez
Explorer

SergioMedina
Discoverer

#Petoberfest #Devtoberfest

IMG_20230921_235856.jpg

gphadnis2000
Participant

Fun Friday happy petoberfestIMG20230922124756.jpgIMG20230922125322.jpgIMG20230922125305.jpg

bibber0612
Participant

LaurensDeprost
Contributor

maulikparekh
Participant

Foxi
Participant

This year I will once again receive support from the little fox on my way to Nerdvana... πŸ˜ŒUpload_Petoberfest.jpg

maulikparekh
Participant

Lems
Explorer

my son loves snakes (reptiles in general).....not distracting at all πŸ˜… 

petoberfest.jpg

Jeansy
Active Contributor

The stuffed animal of my daugther joins Devtoberfest again πŸ™‚

petoberfest.jpg

marcinb
Explorer

Meet Ares, who is waiting for a snack after Devtoberfest session 
IMG_9808.JPG

babuilyas
Participant

No pet allowed, my twin fills the gap.

1088DCCA-B432-4465-9B41-F93B287916F2.jpg

SMaaLL
Participant

vivekprabhu13
Participant

Dont have a Pet 😞 . Used Google AR to have cat lick her paws on my desk !!!

Scn ID : vivekprabhu1

unnamed.jpg

Regards

Vivek

ClaraDiana
Explorer

Whenever I start my work, she too joins me.  Eagerly awaiting for Devtoberfest sessions.WhatsApp Image 2023-09-22 at 5.28.44 PM.jpeg