Devtoberfest Discussions
Join in the conversations with your fellow participants, on anything and everything to do with Devtoberfest!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🟑 Petoberfest Day 2023!!!

josh_bentley
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

UPDATE: This Petoberfest Fun Friday event is now officially over - as you may remember (from the description below) we actually wanted to leave this open the entire week, ending Sunday 24 September in whatever timezone you are. So as now that date has officially passed us by, we will now be counting up all the entries.  So many great pictures, thanks to everyone!

Well, it's back!  THE Fun Friday event that so many of you love.  

On the first Friday of Devtoberfest this year, which will be Friday 22 September 2023, we have #Petoberfest ! 

As always, It's a lighthearted way to share your pics of pets. Yes, for those who remember, it was originally  Dogtoberfest, then we expanded to encourage pictures of all pets with Petoberfest,  A lot of you even got creative with plush animals, toys, and lots of other animal friends sharing time with you.  So to earn points in this year's 2023 #Devtoberfest, here's what you have to do:

Step 1: Take a picture of your pet in a work, coding, or general office setting (and with work from home, and mobile devices, this is a very very relaxed rule).  

Step 2: Post that picture here as a comment in this discussion post, or, if you've already posted it elsewhere, on social media or similar, share the link to that item here in the comments.

Be as creative or relaxed as you would like and have #fun , As for me, there happens to be two felines that cohabitate with me.  This is cricket expressing her usual sentiment toward me (or maybe how she feels about the CLI...):

Cricket hates the CLICricket hates the CLI

Note: We don't want to restrict you to just posting your pics here on this first Friday - you have the entire first Week 1 of Devtoberfest to post (which runs from Monday 18th of September through Sunday 24th of September). If you post outside of this period, your entry may not be credited with points in the gameboard. (Here is a link to my gameboard https://devrel-tools-prod-scn-badges-srv.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/devtoberfestContest/josh.bentley To see your gameboard, just change josh.bentley to your SAP community ID

That's it!  Happy #petoberfest 

148 REPLIES 148

richie_pinkman
Explorer

Hello everybody! I hope you are doing great. 

This is my Cat-Friend "Chispas" (Sparkles in Spanish, for "Robin Sparkles" in #HIMYM). She was recovering from surgery. 

#Devtoberfest #Petoberfest 

IMG_20201212_111600773.jpg

 

0 Kudos

Get well 😽

priyankaG
Participant

personal space whattt πŸ˜€

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-22 at 6.23.53 PM.jpeg

manuish02
Explorer

Aarya contemplating that F9 is the new F8. #Petoberfest

IMG_6528.jpeg

 

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Pluto is completely exhausted from a morning of work and fun during #Petoberfest 

IMG_8981.png

Or maybe he is tired from trying to keep the goats from eating all my work papers

IMG_8940(1).png

sarath8096
Discoverer

My simple work stationπŸ˜…

Workstation.jpg

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

IMG_0391.jpeg

My favorite kitty! Not my pet but the love was mutual! πŸ˜ 

Roxana_I
Explorer

tashaoperator.jpg

My replacement during long calls 😎

Dinesh
Participant

No Live pets 😞 , borrowed pet toy from my daughter as usual.

PIC_DEV.jpg

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

My babies, Sully and Sagepups.jpg

aancos_id2
Participant

Kira doesn't miss any talk!

Kira Devtoberfest 2023-2.jpg

0 Kudos

😹

Jesus-Bohorquez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Can't stretch my legs πŸ˜Š

MaggieMaggie

GreggHinkle
Participant

I think that Oliver is going to fail my code review again.

Oliver Code Review2.jpg

Jarek
Explorer

New Gecko πŸ˜‰gekon.png

nabheetscn
Active Contributor

πŸ™‚

nabheetscn_0-1695402494491.png

JessieCheah
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

fisher.jpg

Mr Fisher protects the router from mice... and children..

kate_pjatkova
Explorer

Supervising hoomans is exhausting. Walter is ready for his weekend to begin! πŸ˜Š

katepj_0-1695404989267.jpegkatepj_1-1695405026963.jpeg

Osman_SAP
Discoverer

Beware of my best friend. Raja will steal your heart, liver and lungs.Beware of my best friend. Raja will steal your heart, liver and lungs.Beware of my best friend. Raja will steal your heart, liver and lungs.

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

patty_1982
Contributor

When your dog uses your phone πŸ˜…β€¦ 

IMG_9073.jpeg

 

IMG_9281.jpeg

 

IMG_9293.jpeg

 

Sandra_Solis
Participant

I told her I needed to take a pic with her to the #petoberfest, and I needed she do stay still πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ she is so sweet πŸ’😍

381294488_1503339620442440_35547618281298275_n.jpg381268570_1406856693226321_2793467257095268753_n.jpg

MichelleMoudy
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

When I was recording my Devtoberfest session (Using UI5 Web Components with Svelte), my cat was upset I had been locked in a room all day, not giving her the attention she deserved. You can actually hear her complaining about my audacity towards the end of my session and see her tail from her being on my lap. I ended up recording the last section with her on my lap and here is the shot my camera got when I started recording. She seems very pleased with herself. 

Cheesecake really enjoying the attention, no matter the formCheesecake really enjoying the attention, no matter the form

#fun #devtoberfest #petoberfest

hcordeiro
Explorer

Alpesa1990
Explorer

IMG_20230922_193736.jpg

 my assistant in the tutorials 

acancelado
Participant

My SAP partner workMy SAP partner work

gtakashi
Explorer

OscarS
Explorer

smuhsb
Participant

f5b346fe-6069-475c-afd6-b478e9c1364b.jpg
Since I don't have pets, I asked AI to generate a "pet alien" that's working from home along with me. πŸ™‚ 

mlvai
Explorer

pipo.jpg

desktop guardian !

kb5
Newcomer

imancour
Explorer

My black panther

IMG-20230922-WA0016.jpg

 

GunaPM
Explorer

<3❀️

RamaKishanP
Discoverer

My Future Pet belongs to the breed Ragdoll which is my favourite as well πŸ˜ragdoll cat.jpeg

hac
Explorer

I'm more mobile than your MDKpetoberfest.jpg

chaiphon
Contributor

Catching up on weekend. 
#Petoberfest #Devtoberfest #Fun

Picture1.jpg

eshrinivasan
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Speaking to Gojo(neighbour’s pet) about the upcoming SAP Build sessions. He seems interested to know more πŸ˜‰

IMG_0013.jpeg

 

 

MoosbΓΌffel
Discoverer

Personal chair warmerPersonal chair warmer

Subramanian_PR
Associate
Associate

DanielKawkab
Explorer

May i introduce?
Toni, the reCat.

IMG_0058.jpeg