Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P2003572583
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear Reader,

This is my first SAP Blog Post and in this blog Post I want to share my SAP certification exam (C_TS462 S4HANA Sales 2020) experience on below point_

1. Why I am writing blog on sap s4hana sales certification exam?

2. How to prepare for the examination?

3. Issue that I face while scheduling the exam and how to resolve it?

4. What is the advantage if we become SAP Certified?

1. Why I am writing this blog post on sap s4hana sales certification exam?

After taking the exam I share my badge over LinkedIn and lot of experience and the freshers message me  how I clear the exam and how they should prepare for the same? base on this I thought that I should write down this blog post so that it will be use full for the freshers/experience consultant who is preparing for the examination. also when I took this exam there is SAP maintenance activity and after that when I try to schedule my exam there is one issue (same issue posted on my LinkedIn) and same issue face by other as well and they are also chasing me how to resolve that issue?

2. How to prepare for the examination?

If you are SAP sales and distribution consultant having experience in more than 5+ year then here is the good news for you that in the certification exam  question you can see from the sales and distribution module as there is no change in the functionality coming to SAP s4hana sales.

Rest questions are form (S4hana sales) the new & improved functionality , new user interface (FIORI).

example of new functionality Core data service, Business Partner (new for sales and distribution module).

example of improve functionality Backorder Processing, Output Management.

to prepare this topic please go with various block that are available on SAP Blog Posts & LinkedIn because in the examination we are having the very basic questions on this topic.

Alternately for all experience and the freshers I can suggest to go with the SAP Learning Hub training and study material.

You can refer SAP S/4 HANA Sales Certification Guide book written by Jon Simmonds & Dario Franco it covers all the topic related to the certification exam as well as path to clear the SAP Certification exam.

all above mention reference I used to gain my knowledge and to prepare for the examination.

3. Issue that I face while scheduling the exam and how to resolve it?

Like I mention in the 1st point I face issue after the exam portal maintenance and that issue is_

I am not able to schedule my exam as the calendar and schedule exam is not shown in my account for more details please see my post on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/posts/shrikant-metkar-50874557_sapcommunity-sapcertification-s4hana-activit...

to resolve this issue or any issue related to scheduling exam you need to raise ticket to sap by using below link and your issue will be resolve within the 1 Business day.

https://incident-user-support-portal-prod-5pko1kj6.authentication.eu20.hana.ondemand.com/login

4. What is the advantage if we become SAP Certified?

As SAP is going to end their ECC support in some years and because of this many client moving from ECC to SAP S4HANA and  if you go for any interview they will surely ask you that whether you have any knowledge on SAP S4hana or have you ever work on SAP S4hana or have you done your SAP certification?

so SAP certification can also help to get nice opportunity in the IT industry and also you can get around good hike in your salary.

My certification Badge :: https://www.credly.com/badges/0b8659cd-53d3-40ff-b894-3af168462284/public_url

Thanks for  giving your time to read my blog post.

1 Comment
Labels in this area