Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudipghosh
Active Contributor

Introduction

After being a part of a couple of SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation projects one thing I have learned for sure and that is different techniques to keep the core clean. When I say keeping the core clean I literally mean it. In this blog, I am going to share most of the Techniques in a high-level manner, which is nothing but a decision tree that would help you to choose the correct techniques in a different scenario. Will keep it short and crisp 🙂 Most Importantly You need to click on this picture to read the content.

Please feel free to add more techniques in the comment, In the next couple of blogs, I would like to discuss each scenario with an example. There are many scenarios still not covered in this decision tree because of space problems, but most of the cases are covered. And feel free to let me know your feedback on this, I know everyone has a different philosophy when it comes to keeping core clean.  

Regards,

Sudip

18 Comments
Labels in this area