Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mostafa_signifysolution
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Q3 release is here and SAP has introduced its newest version of the S/4HANA Cloud system, version 2008. This release is a great new update with many functional and technical innovations. In this release alone, there are 250+ new features being introduced.

I cannot hide my excitement with each SAP product release. Check out my previous post for the 2005 updates to learn more about other prior innovations.

That said, you can imagine how hard it was to pick my top handful items but let me try to take a stab at it and share with you what I consider to be the most interesting updates.

Let’s talk numbers first

My top-picks for the 2008 release

Before I go through my top 6 updates, let me tell you my thought process. First, I have decided to only look through the new features in the 2008 release. Second, I have predetermined 3 groups to help me stratify my most important updates. Lastly, I mapped my top picks against the predetermined groups and rationalizing toward the most interesting ones I saw.

As mentioned earlier, the above is just a glimpse of the changes introduced in the latest S/4HANA Cloud 2008 release. If you have not started planning to integrate the S/4HANA Cloud version, make sure that you reach out to me and we can chat about your options and how the cloud solution can fit in your environment.

For more information check the following link.

Follow me via Twitter and LinkedIn

The views, information or opinions expressed in this short article are views of my own.  All information in this article is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.
Labels in this area