Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raje1
Active Participant
All SAP Experts, learner, SAP Partners and eagerly wait every year for SAP S/4 HANA version, because SAP have a new Innovation in every year. SAP S/4 HANA 1909 will come with new innovation to enhance the user experience. SAP is a platform where we get knowledge from each other and spread the knowledge to each other.

In my first blog I wish to share the highlights of the SAP S/4 HANA 1909, every one very well knows every year SAP S/4 HANA release every year with Support package Stack SPS and Functional Package Stack FPS every year.

I am feeling happy I am also one from all waiting for new innovation of SAP S/4 HANA 1909 this is just on door steps. Innovation for release 1909.

ADVANCE AVAILABLE TO PROMISE

• Calculation a feasible confirmation consideration of multiple product allocation objects as alternative source of supply

DIGITAL MANUFACTURING

• Phantom BOMs controlled by version

• After-the-fact posting asynchronous execution

• Unplanned rework during production execution

SOURCING & PROCUREMENT

• Auditing of procurement collaboration with block chain

• Voice Conversion interfaces and machine learning

SALES & DISTRIBUTION

• Sales document approval status

• Delivery blocks and down payments with billing plans setting automatically

• Predictive analytics to monitor delivery performance

QUALITY MANAGEMENT

• Manage and monitor defects including work lists and graphics

• Additional keys and new evaluation for quality management data

BILLING

• Convergent invoicing settlement with in the company

EXTENDED WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT

• Supply and manufacturing improvement from warehouse processes

• With new SAP FIORI app in SAP EWM enhanced the user experience

There will be many more innovative features in Finance, R& Engineering, HR, Transport Management others module every one is waiting for SAP S/4 HANA 1909 to get the real time experience which is not far ready for welcome ready to experience new Innovation which will attract small and big business house to be a Intelligent Enterprise.

Thanks to all

Conclusion

take away from this blogs about features of sap S/4HANA 1909 Extended Warehouse Management

Labels in this area