Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruthvik
Active Contributor
Hello Friends,

In this blog I will be sharing my experience on SAP Inside Track in Chennai, where I attended as a speaker.

When I was on the way to Chennai from Hyderabad visited Marina Beach 😜

Aerial view of Marina beach and city of Chennai

Many thanks to the organizers Prasath Elumalai, Barath SB, and many other volunteers for making this event possible and a great successful SAP Community event.

The event Kickstarted with keynote from Sindhu Gangadaran, where she said the importance of SAP Community events. Following that, dharani.karthikeyan delivered the second keynote, on overview of SAP BTP and also talked about the growth of SAP Community in India.

later we had keynotes from the sponsor Selvakumar Rajendran from EY followed by a panel discussion featuring industry experts.

where I meet maheshkumar.palavalli & deepika_hm

Few Clicks from the Event

Prasath Elumalai the event Organizer

With Praveen Kumar

I have given a session on DDMRP Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning 

due to time limitation, I have given overview like.

What is DD MRP & Key Points about DD MRP Parameters 

Insights about SAP BTP from the experts! Mahesh Palavalli Praveen Kumar

one thing I would like to highlight and also, I liked the most is recognizing the backend workers.

last but not the least the team who worked hard to make this a memorable event.

Organizers and Volunteers

Thanks & Regards

Ruthvik Chowdary
4 Comments
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Thanks for sharing this summary and great you could connect with the people on-site 🙂
Marssel700
Active Contributor
Congratulations on your fantastic experience at SAP Inside Track Chennai! It sounds like you had a great time and made some valuable connections.
Excellent
venu_ch8
Active Contributor

Super Ruthvik.

Labels in this area