Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axellea
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
You may be already familiar with a whole range of Fiori apps for SAP ERP HCM, including the My Forms (Fiori 2.0) app. But did you know there is now a localized version of the My Forms (Fiori 2.0) app, dedicated to accessing personalized tax statements for our Netherlands users?

Fiori 2.0 for HCM: My Forms ATS tile for the Netherlands

This localized version is the Annual Tax Statement (or ATS - Netherlands) tile and it allows you to directly access your tax statement for a given year:

Individual Annual Tax Statements by years

Where Can I Find It?

Once your administrator has added the My Forms (Fiori 2.0) app to the Fiori launchpad, the ATS – Netherlands tile is available for use.

How Do I Use it?

To access any of the listed tax statements, just select them. This will open the personalized form that you can then save locally or print.

Some More Information

The ATS - Netherlands tile is modeled after the My Forms (Fiori 2.0) app and is used in the exact same way. You can find more information about the My Forms (Fiori 2.0) app here. Its technical specificities also apply to ATS - Netherlands.

You can also check the different SAP Notes released about ATS - Netherlands:

• 2973571 - YELC 2020/2021: My Forms' Localized Fiori Tile for Dutch Annual Tax Statement

• 2921833 - My Forms (Fiori 2.0): Initial Shipment

For the My Forms’ (Fiori 2.0) technical specifications, don’t forget to check the SAP Fiori App Reference Library:

• Filter on ID F4938

• Choose SAP Business Suite or SAP S/4 HANA, depending on your landscape.

You’ll be able to check the app installation and configuration and much more!

Let us know what you think about ATS - Netherlands in the comments below, like, and share if you know someone who could beneficiate from using the localized tile directly.

Additionally, don't hesitate to use the Q&A section of SAP Community if you'd like a  more in depth discussion about it.