Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maria_silipo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Happy New Year 2024! To start off the year right, I'd like to remind you to switch from groups to spaces and pages, our go-to approach for visualization and layout in the SAP Fiori launchpad.

Why switch to spaces and pages? The groups setup on the SAP Fiori launchpad is officially outdated with the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition 2402 release. Get ready for the next release and switch to spaces and pages now! Please note that the switch is mandatory and has to be done manually.

In the meantime, watch the videos below to get familiar with spaces and pages and the new My Home in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition:

Switching from Groups to Spaces and Pages

SAP introduced spaces and pages in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition in Q2/2020 already, accompanied by the announcement to deprecate the group-based visualization.

Click on the image below to watch the video:

Read more on how to switch from groups to spaces and pages in my blog post.

Using Predefined Spaces Out-of-the-Box

With SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition 2302, SAP introduced the option to use predefined spaces and pages out-of-the-box. The benefits here are clear: Fast implementation without the need of investing time and resources in designing own spaces and pages. Direct consumption of SAP enhancements to predefined spaces and pages with an upgrade.

Importing Personalized Groups

Learn how to work with the new My Home in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition. Import your personalized groups from the classic home page, customize your favorite apps, and stay organized with spaces and pages.

Using the Navigation Bar

Learn how to easily arrange your spaces in the new My Home in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition according to your needs and preferences. Optimize your workflow by pinning and rearranging spaces.

Personalizing the Page

Learn how to personalize your pages in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition. Easily customize your favorite pages and arrange them according to your preferences.

Follow us on @SAP and #S4HANA, and myself on maria.silipoLinkedIn and X.

Other SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Assets

SAP S/4HANA Cloud is the foundation of the intelligent enterprise and is an innovative, robust, and scalable ERP. We at Cloud ERP Product Success and Cloud Co-Innovation offer a service as versatile as our product itself. Click on the image below to check out the numerous offerings our Enablement team has created for you:

Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast

Subscribe to our podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA“! This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA Cloud product experts, partners and customers to address objects of interest by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we share all ingredients with you to get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition project a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.

openSAP Microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Our openSAP microlearnings for SAP S/4HANA Cloud offer an exciting new learning opportunity. What began with a small batch of 20 videos, has now become a channel with more than 50 microlearnings that have generated over 20,000 views. Today we cover multiple lines of business such as finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management, and key technology topics like Master Data Management, extensibility, SAP User Experience, and upgrade management. We are continuously adding new microlearnings to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud channel, so make sure you check them out.

Your Voice Matters!

If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition topic page on SAP Community. The community brings together customers, partners, and SAP experts and has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions. We invite you to explore our ‘one-stop shop’ as the central place for all resources, tools, content questions, answers and connect with experts to guide you through your journey to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition.

More Information:

1 Comment