Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
former_member20353
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Disruption is always a challenge, and even the idea of preparing for it may be terrifying! Getting ready to move your HR systems to the cloud is definitely in that range; the advantages are many, but there are many questions and ideas to consider.

Today, only 22% of organizations consider to be ready to leverage #technology for a better #futureofwork (Deloitte, 2023), and a #digitaltransformation leveraging #cloud is the way to address that.

No alt text provided for this image

Source: Deloitte 2023 Global Human Capital Trends survey

So how to prepare? How can you get ready and plan better?

Having been in that situation, I have recently focused on what information could best help YOU to prepare.

I have joined forces with some of our best experts and respected practitioners to assemble a set of information that truly can help.

Drum rolls! it all has come together in an OpenSAP course  that is free and open to all, so that information can be shared through teams, colleagues and organizations to better support the planning.

This #OpenSAP course will run from March 21st to April 25th 2023; 4 weeks in total, with an expected time requirement of about 3 hours per week, with a test to be taken in the last week to receive a Record of Achievement.

Each week will cover a set of topics in a different area:

• Drafting the case for a NEW HR

• What tools you can expect to leverage in your digital transformation

• Strategic questions answered

• Considerations and due diligence

The course and all materials will remain available after the end of the course in a self-paced mode.

Your feedback on this work is very important to me; a lot of work went into this course, and I am so proud of its outcome! Do share, let me know your thoughts, and forward the link to your friends and colleagues, so that preparation will become a breeze.

#hrtransformation #hrtechnology #hrtech #sapsuccessfactors #hrstrategy