cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based on what timezone are delivery schedules dates displayed in ME22N?

nikbereziuk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SD and MM-PUR experts,

Could you please advise me on timezone settings that are taken into consideration for displaying delivery schedules dates/times in ME22(23)N?

Example: a stock transfer order from Finland to China. I manually put "15.11.2020 08:00" as a loading date. When I press Enter, APO module recalculates the delivery date according to route duration and plant calendar. Question: how did SAP treat the date I entered (15.11.2020 08:00)?

• Did it treat it as the date entered in EET timezone (the timezone of the supplying plant, UTC+2), so, in fact, it used 06:00 UTC as a loading time?
  • Did it treat it as the date entered in CET timezone (the timezone of my user settings, UTC+1), so, in fact, it used 07:00 UTC as a loading time?
  • Or did it treat that date as the one entered in UTC, so, it used 08:00 UTC as a starting point to calculate the delivery date?

I am an ABAP developer and I'm not that proficient in business processes. The reason I'm asking this question is that inside the APO, in user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLVCRM_002, I explicitly define an exceptional loading calendar for the supplying plant in itab ct_locas[] (the calendar that I previously configured in transaction /SAPAPO/CALENDAR) in order to be able to adjust the loading date according to this calendar.

Thanks in advance for every suggestion.

Regards,

Mykyta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review the SAP help and review system time zone and user time zone - https://help.sap.com/doc/abapdocu_751_index_htm/7.51/en-us/abensystem_user_time_zones.htm

I am not sure which one the program is using.