cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi I want block a tax without posting into customer but need to post into company account in vf01

thiwankac
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm expecting try with EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 but no idea how to do it .

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi What is the accounting entry that you expect? Before looking into a technical solution, please define the problem clearly and at the movement it is not clear on the problem at hand.
sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi The picture you have shared as an answer to your question is still not clear. Could you provide a clear accounting entry to show what you expect. It is than only possible to check if your requirement is feasible or not

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what Account Key is assigned to your tax condition type in the pricing procedure.  Then, go to ob40, select that Account Key and see what G/L is set.  If you want to change that, take the concurrence from Business Finance and based on their confirmation, you can change the required G/L

thiwankac
Explorer
0 Kudos
as per above image Line 1 = Line 2+ line 3 + line item 4 the requirement is Line 1 = line 3 + line item 4 but Line item 2 need to post into relevant tax GL
thiwankac
Explorer
0 Kudos

when doing bill posting using vf01/vf02 tax are posting to the customer GL but in this scenario business need only posting for relevant company G/L not for the customer G/L this image I took from VF03-->Accounting -->accounting document 

thiwankac
Explorer
0 Kudos

thiwankac_0-1711513648442.png

as per above image

Line 1 = Line 2+ line 3 + line item 4

the requirement is 

Line 1 =  line 3 + line item 4

but 

Line item 2 need to post into relevant tax GL