cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can develop "Client" at SAP S/4 HANA cloud public (3SL)?

focustakashi
Explorer
0 Kudos

How I can develop "Client" at SAP S/4 HANA cloud public (3SL) which is a basic idea for On Premise for integration testing and migration testing?
I don't have any idea to plan to do integrationtesting and migration testing & rehearsal with S/4 HANA cloud public because I have only implementation expriences with On Premise version.
Please kindly give your high level guidances for implementation approach at "Realization and Deploy" phases and any instractions.

View Entire Topic
Marco_Valencia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Takashi,

In SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition you can't create clients like in on-premise. However, SAP is planning to offer in the near future a concept called "Parallel Project Line" which will allow you to have a new tenant in Dev and Test systems which will allow you to have a parallel project line to execute testing. Please understand this is the current state of planning and this plan is subject to change.

Hope this helps,

Marco

focustakashi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,
Thank you for your prompt answer. I'm very sorry not to have the "Parallel Project Line" with the current version today.
And I'm slightly wondering how I can develop implementation planning for Realization and Deploy" phases for my customer. Because I have no idea about this except for the time-sharing approach among the testing team, migration team, and other teams. I think it must take a longer duration rather than paralleled scheduling.

Regards,

Takashi