Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the deliverables for SuccessFactors implementation

JFormas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Team,

One of my customers is in the middle of their project, implementing their first SuccessFactors modules (Employee Central and EC Payroll). They have previously had some SAP ERP implementations under the ASAP methodology with some of our partners.

Since they are now using the SAP Activate methodology, they would like to know if, in addition to the workbooks and Business BluePrints, our partners would provide them with more reference documentation.

Specifically, they would like to know if, for example, the partner could provide them with examples of process definitions. Where it should be defined how process control was achieved, how a rule was defined, describe the details of what it does, etc.

The objective is not a detailed manual on how to configure, but rather the way in which each of the scenarios identified in the Business Blueprint were addressed.

Are there more deliverables that the customer should receive besides workbooks and BBP?

Thank you,
Jaime Formas
CSP

View Entire Topic
JFormas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jan,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I had already gone through all the content that you indicate, but I cannot find information on what would be the deliverables that by definition a SAP partner should deliver.

Now I understand that the process definitions are then within Signavio Process Navigator. Would that then be the information that the customer should have to understand how the partner designed the workbooks and BBPs?

Thank you

Jaime