cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can use ORDRSP doc type as is or create an extension to it for SA confirmation

AnkitB
Participant

Hello Folks,

We have a requirement to send the scheduling agreement confirmation from SNC to ECC. I have implemented the SAP NOTE #810340 in ECC which enables ORDERS01 IDOC for scheduling agreement confirmations to be accepted in same way as that of purchase order. Plan to use ORDRSP.ORDERS05 as inbound IDOC for delivery schedule confirmation outbound XML. Could you please tell me if i should create an extension to it like ZBMORDRSP.ORDERS05 (example) or can use ORDRSP.ORDERS05? Here if we use custom extension then for update of value from IDOC to system do we need to write a separate code or since segment and field in IDOC will be standard ones.

Regards, Ankit

View Entire Topic
DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ankit_012

If you need to transfer additional data with ORDRSP message, you should create an IDoc ORDERS01 enhancement, add custom IDoc segment(s) to the enhancement. Then you can process the additional data with EXIT_SAPLEINM_005 user-exit, SMOD transaction enhancement MM06E001.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

AnkitB
Participant

It is not about the additional data but the usage of the IDOC.

ORDRSP.ORDERS05 we use to receive confirmations for purchase orders. (Supplier confirm in SNC > PI map the XML to IDOC) > ECC update confirmation via mentioned IDOC.

Now question is can i use same for scheduling agreement or should i create an extension to it. SAP NOTE 810340 does mention that SAP can accept SA confirmation with a minor code change.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ankit_012I think you can use the same IDoc. You don't need to create a custom one.

BR, Dominik Tylczynski

AnkitB
Participant

Thank You 3a9e4ce873a94034b33dc62b0ce600ee .. One step closer to the requirement.