Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerning iXBRL creation in SAP DM

a_migliore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have some questions about the behaviour of SAP DM's iXBRL instance creation.

Case 1: I launched an iXBRL creation instance. Before it has ended, I click on Undo checkout (see image below) and I launched a second instance creation. Does the first one is stopped and the second will start?

a_migliore_0-1711374948568.png

Case 2: I launched an iXBRL creation from iXBRL instance Report 1 which is assigned to Annual Report 1. Then I launched a second creation from iXBRL instance Report 2 which is assigned to Annual Report 2.  Meanwhile the first creation is runnig so that the second one is on queue. I chang something in the Annual Report 2 before the first creation was ended. Does this change would be considered in the second iXBRL creation? Or the iXBRL instance consider the situation of the Annual Report at the moment of the launching?

I hope to be clear.

Thanks a lot.

Andrea Migliore

View Entire Topic
Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

1) no, as the task for the first one is already running

2) it will take the latest revision of the report at the moment the task starts. So, if you make a change in the report and create a new revision before the task starts, it should be included

Marc

a_migliore
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot, Marc. So, concerning question 1, the only way to stop an iXBRL running is to end it in Task Manager in SAP DM server, isn't it?
Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Yes, you can not stop running tasks in a more elegant way.....you need to kill it