cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision is not made automatically after results recording with Inspection Points

adelino_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does the Automatic Usage Decisions During Results Recording work with Inspection Points?

I setup the Automatic Usage Decisions During Results Recording (https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ERP_SPV/250374f0514e4e0f9057066374265eba/e12a9f54762b1f57e10000000a44538d.html?locale=en-US) and checked the SAP Notes:

2556770 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after saving results recording;

2577738 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after saving results recording II;

2984856 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after results recording III.

I record and save the results for all characteristics (status: 5) in QE51N; the inspection point is valuated automatically using the inspection point definition (Variant 4: Automatic Valuation Based on Inspection Point Definition).

The event RESULTSRECORDED with object type BUS2045 gets stuck in the event queue with status Ready (transaction SWEQADM).

I run QA10 and the User Decision is made successfully.

Thanks.Best Regards,Adelino
View Entire Topic
DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you maintain this UD Code Group and UD Code at Plant Level? /Daniel

adelino_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luís,

The Inspection Type-Specific Settings for Plant, are also maintained for inspection type 04, the code for automatic usage decision when results are recorded, and the code for Automatic Usage Decision (Skip Lots).

KR,

Adelino